I'm still seeing problems with this. If you look at my games "The Mad Wizard" and "Star Raiders," at least from my perspective I'm seeing icons from Star Raiders now show up in the Mad Wizard thread...and some of the icons from the Mad Wizard thread are now gone. I'm on the latest Chrome browser. Makes no sense since the source of each image is literally encoded in the string pasted from PICO-8.
Hi @gradualgames. I went ahead and copied from your 83980 cartridge, and the pixels I am getting back are THIS:
So it has actually SAVED that exact pattern back to Lexaloffle. Pixel-per-pixel it is exactly what you see. I cannot say for certain what happened to cause this yet I suspect if you EDIT the message NOW you can now post a correct image for it.
No it's still quite broken. I just tried to paste in > 10 icons in the mad wizard thread, and in the preview all I see are broken image links. I don't know if it's some kind of caching bug or what, but I can't get it right. One thing I notice is the source code of each image gets turned into a tag, which is why I suspect it is a caching issue. And I think it's server side because I continue to see this issue even with adding new [gfx] tags.
[Please log in to post a comment]