Help your pet time traveler pilot his way to the next planet in an endless journey of excitement and discovery! But watch out! The ship is a bit tricky to handle.

UDLR arrows maneuver your traveler around the central console. Look for X and O hints to operate the ship. Be quick! When flying a time machine, Time is against you.

Cart #jazegukido-0 | 2021-08-20 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

This is one of several mini games that will be a part of the whole cartridge. Working from a minimalist Tomagotchi style of game play with an LCD aesthetic.

I hope for feedback on general snappiness and sense of hurried panic. Any critique and/or enthusiasm also welcome :)

PLEASE NOTE: The minigame starts immediately. The only way for the minigame to end is with a "ding" when you reach the destination planet. This marks a successful journey. There is no failure state implemented yet, but there will be a suitable "you lose" screen when the console is completely destroyed.

P#96264 2021-08-20 15:10 ( Edited 2021-08-20 22:40)

This is awesome!
I love the art style. The minigame was both relaxing and challenging to play, and as a Doctor Who fan I loved it!

P#96765 2021-09-01 10:44

[Please log in to post a comment]