I know we haven't seen a Celeste 2 mod in a while, but I present to you, Celeste 2 Flip!
(Inspired by VVVVVV by Terry Cavanagh and Gravity Guy)
In this mod for Celeste Classic 2, Lani has discovered the gravity suit, use it to flip your gravity (X/V) and traverse the mountain. Enjoy!
- Replaced Lani's grappling hook with the ability to flip gravity!
- Controls: Left and right arrows to move, Z/C to jump, and X/V to flip Lani's gravity!
- Removed grapple points and carrying functionality.
- Going too far off of the top of the screen also kills you.
HARD MODE: Well, shortly after creating the mod, I received some suggestions from the EXOK Discord for a new version which I have implemented into a new form of the mod,
Celeste 2 Flip - Hard Mode: Gravity Laughs Back!
Hard Mode Changes:
- Can only flip gravity one time until you lose your flip charge!
- You can regain your flip charge by touching the ground, bouncing off of an object, collecting a berry, or doing a wall jump. You will need to combine these methods in order to win.
- These changes to gravity flipping make hard mode considerably more difficult, though not impossible or as close to as difficult as Vingals was... Good luck!
Feel free to post your best times or feedback in the comments!
All credit for the original game goes to Noel, Maddy, and Lena https://mattmakesgames.itch.io/celeste-classic-2
Calverin, you seriously make really interesting and cool mods, plus they're difficult and fun too! You do some really good work, claps to you!
I played hard mode, and the last few jumps were definitely the most difficult to figure out and perform, but I finally managed to do it with this score
[Please log in to post a comment]