Cart #damiandflo-0 | 2021-01-31 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Game is also available on Itch.io: nusan.itch.io/dami-and-flo

Dami and Flo are two workers on a delivery train. At each station, they have to take input packages at the bottom and store them somewhere in the wagon so they can be easily delivered at a future train stop.

There is a one player mode or a two player local splitscreen mode. You can choose your difficulty with "Timer" option and "Items" quantity option. You can also choose to have more than one wagon, but it can be very difficult especially if you are not playing with a friend.

Between stations, take your time to sort and store all the packages in the wagon. Clear the input area as fast as possible so new packages can be inserted at the next stop. Delivery requests for the next station are displayed at the top of the screen.

You can drop off requested items in the output area, they will be picked up automatically at the next station. You can stack items on the ground up to 5 items high and your character can carry up to 10 items at a time.

Controls:

Player 1:

pick package: Z or C or N
drop package: X or V or M
move character: ARROW KEYS
Player 2:

pick package: LEFT SHIFT
drop package: TAB or W or Q or A
move character: S+F+E+D
Open main menu: ENTER to se stats or toggle the music

You can also use a game controller

P#87011 2021-01-31 14:27

Relaxing to play while I have down time. Currently have 185 deliveries, 0 fails, and am gonna keep the game in a tab to see how far I can get it to go up. Wish there was an end to the game, but that's my speedrunner talking, plus it isn't really the type of game that needs one. Just a pop-in and relax type of game, and for that it's spectacular.

P#87056 2021-02-01 05:24

I'm glad you like the game. Those kind of games are often endless. I though about adding more visible steps to mark progression and let the player stop naturally when it gets boring for them. But I didn't really found a great idea, there is an indicator every 50 deliveries but it's not visible enough. Maybe a "night" phase would have been cool every now and then, letting you tidy your stock and choose when you want to go to sleep (in the game and in real life ^^) I just didn't have time to implement it and I wanted to release the game.

P#87088 2021-02-01 19:00

A day/night cycle would be really nice, as long as it doesn't occur too often or anything. That's more of an update idea though, and if you wanna leave the game as is I don't mind. I'm gonna find some excuse to play it as long as possible, perhaps going for most deliveries in one game or something, and if you don't add a day/night it's not gonna stop me or anything lmao

P#87091 2021-02-01 19:20

Nice endless game. Simple and easy to learn mechanic yet gets more complex as time progresses.
I almost failed a delivery one time when Flo hasn't dropped the goods when timer hits 0. Fortunately, the game takes Flo's carried goods and counts it as complete.

P#117850 2022-09-23 15:17

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-29 13:42:35 | 0.009s | Q:18