... and all of your records are obsolete now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpwSWZ3uItU

This gamebreaking glitch that I discovered allows you to sequence break like 99% of the puzzles in the game. I actually discovered this glitch years ago, but I haven't been able to record it until now. This is a very fun glitch that allows you to solve puzzles in non-linear, creative ways.

How to do it:

Undo with Ctrl+Z during the middle of a move.

Things that you can do with it:

• Break through any wall or other chocolates in the way
  • Partially eat pieces of chocolate
  • Keep the animal alive while you still destroy the blocks
  • Create random blocks of chocolate (I don't fully understand why this happens)

Things you cannot do with it:

• Interact with the explosive cats
  • Do not attempt this with the snakes or it will crash the game

Notes:

Depending on the timing of when you undo, it will do different things.

If you undo while the chocolate is being eaten, it will continue being eaten while regenerating your animal. You can use this to create small chunks of chocolate to move around through cracks or whatever. The earlier you undo, the more pieces will be eaten.

If you drop that small chunk and then reset, it will re-form that chocolate into its original shape. However, it will be anchored based on where you dropped it. You can use this to eat through walls, and other stuff blocking your way.

If you undo while moving a piece of chocolate, you will maintain that chocolate outline in the same spot. If there's chocolate underneath the outline, you can move and separate pieces. You can do this with the one-time movable ways as well.

If you undo while moving an animal off its original location, the outline you hold will have the same properties as the animal. For example, you move the brown dog and undo. The outline you hold can be moved onto a brown chocolate to eat it. You can use this method to eat stuff without consuming the animal.

I've had weird things happen where entire blocks of stuff just straight up disappear.

Enjoy.

Here's Hard room 39 in 13 moves as an example. The replay is pretty wacky though lmao

Chocolate Castle Recording
Room: 39  Set: 3  Moves: 13  Len: 65  Chash: 5664
M989fMa7abM87a9M8599Ma585M8987Ma379Maba4
M8ba6M794bM4aa6M9475M4987
P#9375 2014-12-03 23:19 ( Edited 2014-12-04 04:32)

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-29 05:06:27 | 0.004s | Q:6