What the tool can do
- 3D modeling in 15x15x15 size.
- Save and load into a sprite sheet.
- Export the loading code from the sprite sheet.
- Export the drawing code of the 3D model.
Control are followings(WIP)
- Added: Rotate vertices position with 90 degree angle(x/y/z + MouseDouble-L)
- Added: Swap two vertices position before the selected vertex(Shift-S)
- Added: Display mode switchable to "Face / Line / point"(Tab)
- Added: Switchable Shading palette(MouseDouble-M)
- Fixed: Improvement Flat shading, Culling
- Changed: minimum position changed "-7" from -8(model size is 15x15x15)
- Changed: View Rotation is not infinity.
- Changed: Light source display method
- Changed: Trifill() source code from p01
Very neat and useful little tool. I don't know how well I'll be able to make use of it, but it's very nice to have something like this as an option. A few things, though:
Holding down Space and trying to orbit with right click seems to make the model move strangely and no longer align with the grid.
It's a little hard to tell which way is up, sometimes. Having a simple floor plane would likely help a lot with visibility. I'm sure others would want to disable it, though, so an option to would be helpful as well.
- Perhaps I just missed it, but it'd be really handy to have a way of clicking on a vertex to instantly snap the cursor to it. Maybe Space + Right Click once that bug is dealt with?
All in all though, this is a really great little tool! I'm sure it'll save me a lot of hassle later down the line.
Thank you so much! @Spaz48 !
I've disabled the odd rotation operation,
And tried to show the bottom, but the hidden option will be implemented next time.
Added support for moving the edit pointer by clicking on a vertex.
With these updates, the model that has been produced and
I was able to clarify the problem of sorting. This is a very good point.
[Please log in to post a comment]