A customizable calendar.
- Real-time changes: textcolor/backcolor of each item, language, first day of week, country
- Languages: en, nl, fr, de, es, it
When holiday translation not available for specific language -> default english
- Fixed holidays
- Calulated holidays (e.g. easter/pentecost/....)
- Payed/Normal holidays per country (only Belgium for the moment)
- Colors, language, first day of week and country are saved in cartdata
- "Reset all" function
Decided to experiment a bit and implement the Russian language option into the app. Had to adjust some functions to make it recognize that invisible characters exist (and, for some reason, the letter Ю was being drawn as a 3-pixel wide letter even though it's 4-pixel-wide and my font displays it fine otherwise), and to edit the banner function so it lets holiday names be missing in the middle of the array...
No idea why anyone would need a Russian language option in an app that mostly has Belgian holidays, but anyway.
[Please log in to post a comment]