~ ~ ~
The classic holiday pastime of jigsaw puzzles, now in the cozy confines of your PICO-8 fantasy console!
~ ~ ~
Like all "Pro" versions of Jigsaw Puzzle Pack sold by KITTENM4STERSOFT, this version allows any PNG image (up to 128x128 px) to be transformed into a custom puzzle via convenient drag-and-drop!
- 4 Pixel Art Puzzles (+1 custom) In 1 Cartridge!
- Drag-and-drop Custom Puzzles!
- Devkit Mouse support!
- Traditional Background Music!
- RandoCut technology for random cuts every time!
D-Pad: move cursor
[O]: Pick up/drop
[X]: (Hold) move faster
When Mouse Is Enabled (in pause menu)
- click to pick up/drop or click-and-drag
- player 2 D-pad (ESDF) moves camera
- scroll wheel scrolls up and down (just for the heck of it)
- "Snowman" by Aubrianne Anderson, CC4-BY-NC-SA
- Untitled (VW Van) copyright Marco Vale, used with permission
- Untitled (picnic) by zep, CC4-BY-NC-SA
- John Berger from "Portraits 2" by PixellerJeremy, CC4-BY-NC-SA
- Gravity Bold 8 by John Watson, modified by kittenm4ster
- Abaddon Bold by Nathan Scott, license CC BY 3.0
"The Christmas Song" written in 1945 by Robert Wells and Mel Tormé, arranged by kittenm4ster
This puzzle pack was made possible by PX9 Image Compression and Storing Binary Data as Strings
Everything else is by kittenm4ster and licensed CC4-BY-NC-SA
I took a picture from my gameproject and put it in and it was actually really fun, thanks for making this; made my day a bit better ^-^
[Please log in to post a comment]