Welcome to Picotown, a city like any other until big blocks started to pop out of the earth right into the middle of the city! The picopeople need you: Pico Driller!
Falling blocks that could squish you anytime? Small capsules of air underground? Ever-present danger? Prepare to drill your way and save the day!
- Arrow keys to move and navigate menus.
- X/Z to drill in current direction.
HOW TO PLAY
- Drill as deep as you can, but don't get crushed!
- Air consumption increases the deeper you go, make sure to refill in time!
- X-blocks take 5 drills to destroy AND 20% of your air. Beware!
Also playable on itch.io: https://canarigames.itch.io/picodriller
This is such a lovely production. A+ am drilling a bit every day.
Bug report: after 18 minutes (32767/(30*60)), tick overflows to -0x8000, and the game starts running slow because of
local steps=max(0,15-flr(tick/1.5)) pal_shift(steps, dark_pal)
Possible fix: resetting ticks each game.
I guess there might be a bunch of carts now that do something funky after 18 (or 9) minutes!
[Please log in to post a comment]