Marshmallow Infinity with split-screen multiplayer.
The full version is now on the Marshmallow Infinity thread.
Press Z/O on up to 5 controllers to play with that many people. (4-5 might be a bit slow)
Collect coins to increase your score. The marshmallow with the most coins after everyone is burnt wins.
Blue coins will give you a coin or a life-up randomly.
- Use the left and right arrow keys to move and Z to charge a jump.
- Release Z when the marshmallow stops flashing to jump high.
- Release Z while it is still flashing to do a small jump.
Additional controls (3 hitpoints):
- Hold the direction of a wall you are next to while falling and press Z to wall jump.
Additional controls (2 hitpoints):
- Hold the direction of a wall to stick to it and fall slowly (you can still wall jump).
- Hold the up arrow when hitting a ceiling to stick to it and climb.
- Hold the direction of a wall to stick to it, then press up or down to climb.
Based on this split-screen demo I made:
[Please log in to post a comment]