Cart #17186 | 2015-11-29 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

you are a raincloud!

my wife and I made this together.

Haha, cute. The parallax clouds actually look pretty cool.

And of course the first thing I tried to do was hit the cat. :v

Very poetic texts... It must be hard to survive as an invisible hobbo :'(

Nice idea, I liked having an happy music after all mu hard work !

Happy music is the best reward.

To be confined within a small universe with everything you can see, always right before your eyes, where nothing can be hidden. It forces the mind to explore recesses less hospitable than most. You give up parts of yourself to probe that world around you, to reach out for some kind of companionship or understanding, but nobody welcomes the interference, when you have bothered those among you enough they present you with a false cheer, but in fact it's your swan song, announcing to you that your time is over, that you've seen everything there is to be seen, that you may as well give up.

IT'S PUDDLE PARTY

I like!

This is very cute! I like the sfx design and how it's given such a central role. The music is worth working for.

So cute!

Cute, well made game. I included it in my Pico-8 Jam #1 compilation video series, if you’d like to take a look :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHEiGl10Aw8

Modified this game to be a part of the Picoware-Inc collab.

I'm not sorry.

Thanks for the nice words, everyone!

@Connorses
The PicoWare Inc. project is great; it makes me happy that this has been adapted as a microgame :)

This is adorable. Will definitely share with my daughters when they start playing games!

[Please log in to post a comment]