Cart #monochohan-0 | 2023-09-28 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Mono Cho-Han 🎲🎲

Night has fallen and it has begun to rain as you enter the inn. Two people and the dealer are sitting on the tatami floor. they kindly ask you to join their game of Cho-Han.

You agree.

The Rules

The rules are simple. The dealer shakes two six-sided dice in a bamboo cup. The cup is then tipped onto the floor. Players then place their bets (1, 3 or 6 mon) on whether the sum of the numbers on the two dice will be "Cho" (even) or "Han" (odd). The dealer then removes the cup and reveals the dice. Winners receive double their bet.

If any player runs out of money, the game is over. If the bank runs out of money, the game is also over. The bank runs out of money when a player reaches over 99 Mon.

How to play

press up or down to raise or lower your bet.
press left or right to select "Cho" (even) or "Han" (odd).

Bonus

Press up or down on the title screen to see Pawchievements to collect.
Press left or right on the title screen to change the color of the game.

P#135054 2023-09-28 17:47 ( Edited 2023-09-28 18:32)

Fun game. I lost the first time and then read that Han has a higher probability than Cho and then won the second time. I really enjoyed the story telling and the art is really good! The UI is also really elegant. The only thing is it took me a round before I realized I could increase my bet with Up/Down. Now I realize that the icon in the bottom left is a joystick indicating that all directions can be used. Clever idea, but took me a bit to recognize.

Anyway, it's really cool to find your profile. You've got a really great eye for design and now I want to check out all your games!

P#135138 2023-09-30 03:43

Thank you very much! And yes, I think an in-game manual would be a better way to show the controls of the game. I might add one in the future 📝

P#135152 2023-09-30 09:12

Thx for this game wonderful experience!

P#135836 2023-10-13 12:36

[Please log in to post a comment]