Celeste Classic collab
Mimicking the idea of collaborative map pack mods from celeste's steam release, this cart has 3 maps from individual celeste modders, assembled in the form of a multicart.
Contains a few new mechanics and has a special secret route, if you're having trouble finding it you should
A mod containing several new mechanics. While there is no secret route, there are still a few secrets hidden in various places.
Roundelie Adventure 8
A difficult puzzle focused mod utilizing some of the more obscure mechanics of celeste for beating levels. If you need some help, you can reveal the spoilers. Remember that the enter menu has a reset level button if you get stuck.
Note that we will still are accepting entries after the release! If you're interested in submitting something, ping @coolelectronics on the celeste classic discord server
Thanks to everyone who submitted a cart!
- Based on Evercore, made by taco360, meep, akliant, and gonengazit
- Original game by Maddy Thorson and Noel Berry
- Submission by ooooggll
- 2 lines of code borrowed from Celeste Flip, by calverin
- Some code from Volcana, by Kris De Asis, gonengazit, taco360, and RubyRed
- Granny's house from Celeste Classic 2
- Music: Starjump by Lena Raine, arranged by ummmm_ok
- Submission by coolelectronics
Roundelie adventure 8
- Submission by Lord Snek
i’ve never played full celeste before, but this came really close. one of the best mods ive played <3
was this supposed to be possible??
and there is another level that has a autoscroller breaker(this one i feel like it was on purpose)
you can reach up here without using the cloud to go up
not criticizing,cool collab and cool map,i just want to know if this was intentional
[Please log in to post a comment]