I've finally decided to post an updated version of this outside the Pico Night Punkin' thread, since I figured out how to do "transparency" effects, and it kind of got buried by the insane amounts of comments the PNP thread got. (25 pages!?)
Anyway, it's a demake of the song Release from the Garcello mod for Friday Night Funkin'!
- Toggle for Ghost Tapping and Botplay in the pause menu, in addition to downscroll.
- PCM audio for Garcello's voice in one part. You know the one.
- Transparency effects for the smoke.
- Slightly improved UI that shows your combo breaks.
- Screen zooming on the beat.
If the audio lags behind the gameplay, try using a different browser or running it in standalone PICO-8.
wowie! what a REALLY good update, wasn't expecting something like this would come, AMAZING job! :D
also if possible, can you include fading in this (like a transition to fading), or is that not possible?
Thinking it might be fairly simple, though I'm not sure if I'll do any more work on this.
Can you make mod with me Vs smile (i cant make mods) ???
[Please log in to post a comment]