"In today's world of modern home security, Santa's job of delivering presents gets tougher every year!"
- Six "Christmas Movie"-themed houses
- (inc. the BIGGEST building from a Christmas movie!)
- Four secret tools for assisting in modern-day present deliveries
- Many security obstacles, including:
- Motion-sentitive cameras!
- Laser trip wires!
- Pressure floor pads!
- Guard dogs!
- Sensitive sound monitor - remember to keep quiet!
- Records your best times - per-level + overall
Mission / Controls
Credits & Thanks
- Code, Art:
- Music, SFX:
Additional code snippets that I used/adapted:
- URL Advanced Micro Platformer - Starter Kit by Matt Hughson
PICO-8 Advent Calendar
This game was created for the PICO-8 Advent Calendar. Everyday during the month of December, you can play a new free game created with PICO-8.
- More info : https://pico8-advent.tumblr.com
- Play all games on Itch : https://itch.io/c/428301/pico-8-advent
- Play the game in the calendar : https://www.lexaloffle.com/bbs/?tid=32388
- Initial version
thankfully, the houses were designed to be completed without using the snow spray:
i could jump over every camera's field of view and barely make any noise.
then i deliver near the edge of the field of view, where i don't make any noise
Thanks for the kind words 😊
Regarding use of the snow spray - the gameplay GIF above gives a hint how it should be used... 😉
*(Yes, I realise it shouldn't require players to watch this - my fault for not giving more info in the opening instructions - you live, you learn!)
[Please log in to post a comment]