@Jiffy, it is a 3-year-old drawing of one of my made-up characters.
It is supposed to be a hand thing that tries to consume people; it is apart of the Immortal universe. It was a ally of the Seeker (Circle after Immortal had taken control of him), but because the Seeker betrayed Immortal (who is one of the bad guys), it is now an enemy.
Okay, @disoco. I'm comfortable with giving you guys lore.
Click the video below to get real lore:
(Click the show button for lore)
I'm sorry for rickrolling you lol, I had to. If you didn't get rickrolled, good job.
Here's actual lore. I don't want to spoil too much, but this will explain why Circle gets angry in one song.
Basically, a human named Circle is trapped inside a video game by an entity called Immortal. In this video game, the player has to escape the video game. Circle fails to escape because one player has to die to actually escape the game. Immortal takes control of Circle, gives him Immortal's powers, and turns Circle into the Seeker. After doing this, Immortal impersonates Circle and kill Circle's family and his friends. The Seeker's goal was to kill anyone who ran out of time in the game. The person doesn't have to play the game to run out of time. At some point, the Seeker targets Boyfriend. One of lines he said is, "Time's up, B̶̡̙̠̗̂͊̇͆O̷̧̘̠͎̫̲͖͐̉͗̐̈́̾̋̊͜Ÿ̶̧̟͈̩͓͚̹́͝F̵͕̓̉́͐́̂͌Ȑ̵̡͇̥͎͉̬̫͕͒̓̒͐͐͠͝I̴͚̮͓͂̅̀͛͝͠È̶̘̎N̴̢̹͈̮̳̖͎̆͊͂D̴̛̛͔͇͎̆̒͐̽͊!" That explains why in the code of one of my carts, it has that line.
What the Seeker strengths are
- Teleport to any universe
- Kill anyone instantly, even if the person can't die. The reason for this is the goop.
- Control anything that isn't controlled by a soul. Which means humans are very vulnerable to this attack (humans don't have a soul in this universe.)
- As a Shadow - Super speed
- As a Shadow - He can climb any wall
- As a Shadow - Heals quickly
- As a Shadow - He can't die
- If he "dies," he can revive himself
- As a Human - Knows everyone's next move
- Both - Can remember anything for a very long time, he doesn't forget anything.
- Brain Switching - He can switch between Human Mode and Shadow Mode.
What the Seeker weaknesses are
- If he gets hit by ANYTHING, he has to heal up before he can go anywhere. So he can't take any damage.
- Things can kill him for real, but I don't want to say what.
- He can't see anyone protected by a shield, anyone who is invisible, or anyone who isn't making a single sound.
- If he is thinking like a human, X-ray, super speed, climbing any wall is gone.
- Brain switching has a very long cooldown of 30 minutes, it uses lots of energy.
- He can see 4 minutes in the future
- He forgets someone's next move after 4 minutes
- Can't fly
- Can't teleport too close to a person
- It takes a very long time to kill someone
Feel free to make a game on how the Seeker could function.
I can't really give lore further than this because it would spoil a lot about the Seeker.
Goop, as it is called currently, is what Immortal is made out of. It is a black and purple goop that instantly melts anything it touches (except itself.) The reason why Boyfriend doesn't die instantly from these goop notes is because the microphone protects him from the goop. Because Girlfriend doesn't have a shield like Boyfriend does, if she hits a goop note, she will die instantly.
STOP USING THIS AS A CHAT ROOM
use this I made
Im pretty sure ben drowned cant be done on pico-8
At least an accurate version of it
The music should be fine, but the sprites would not work, considering that there are 2 spritesheets for each character
I would love to do it, but I don't think it can be done
[Please log in to post a comment]