Follow
firehand94
[ :: Read More :: ]

I just want to suggest a list of ideas please note i have not entirely thought out all these ideas so some may be plausible while some are not.

-grid based map: basically have a map setting that makes the map work in that if you go to the top of a cell (a portion of the map) you appear at the bottom of the cell above at the same x coord.

-Set certain blocks as indestructible: nuff said;

-give voxels health: this would allow certain materials to take more damage then others ie have a metal pillar take more damage then a stone one.

-"texture" brushes for the editor basically its would be a brush that would give a "texture" (meaning the look of a cobblestone floor or a wooden floor) and you would be able to create your own brushes

-Animation creator: would allow for animated objects in the level

• an item creator: it would be mainly for weapons it would create the characters look while holding the item, animation for character, "bullet" model, set bullet damage, set "bullet" explosive factor (knock back and how much it destroys), and set if affected by gravity and velocity(to say allow for a lobbed projectile)

-enemy creator: create enemy animations, select behaviors (such as run away, dodge and so on), set attacks (could use item editor for projectiles), set flying among other things

-create paths: in the editor you would be able to create paths for enemies, platforms and so on to follow and set the follow speed for the platforms.

-change view field in options

-burrowing enemies (ie worms)

-option to set weapon permanent or default( the map creator could set the sword as the default weapon for example)

-continuous spawner: sets and enemy to spawn after a set time every x seconds for y seconds(ie Monster spawns after 15 seconds every 1 second for 20 seconds)

-suction gun: sucks voxels in for ammo and fires them out there would be a button im not quite sure which that will change from fire to suck mode

I apologize for any misspellings this is all flow of consciousnesses and i want to get the ideas out there

P#3394 2011-11-06 22:31 ( Edited 2011-11-07 18:32)

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-28 14:39:47 | 0.090s | Q:5