Follow
Elratauru
[ :: Read More :: ]

Cart #1863 | 2011-11-01 | Embed ▽ | No License

Cart #1768 | 2011-11-01 | Embed ▽ | No License

Welcome to the Wind Quest! Version 1.1!

Story:

Since the old times, your kingdom has been devastated by the wind, hurricanes, and all kind of natural air-related disasters. As you're the next heir in the kingdom, your father asked you to get the legendary "Wind Crystal" to calm and control those lands...

People have been talking about a a mysterious crystal that was seen in a huge fortress with monsters, so with that as your only clue, you arrive at a nearby forest feeling that you're not alone anymore.

Notes from the author:

v1.1 Changelog:
-New room in progress: Prologue (Not enabled yet).
-New room: Added a Cementery before the castle-dungeon.
-New room: New Lava Platformer-based dungeon
-Increased difficulty on some places.
-Fixed a few bugs with the last room.

v1.0 info:
This is a level inspired by the Zelda Franchise, its a overworld-dungeon-boss style of map, It was released on Halloween 2011 so It may be a little basic for now, I plan to update it later with more rooms, story and challenges. Please enjoy it for now :)!

Oh also, feel free to visit my homepage at www.nezumidev.com, I'm a Web Developer, but you can find some random stories in my blog along with some nice Web tips :)

Have fun with it!
Elratauru.

P#1867 2011-11-01 04:10 ( Edited 2011-11-02 07:01)

This is just a quick question about the map editor, Im making a custom map (Called Wind Quest, you can find it on the BSS Levels :3) and I managed to do some crazy stuff, from timing mobs to making nice platform rooms with tons of challenge.

The question is: Is there any way to change the "start" room? While I know that It always starts with the room 0, I created a new one that I'd love to use as my start, but I dont want to ditch the room 0 I had created before.

Also, awesome job on the editor, its a beast.

Ps, looking forward to see that mob editor part ;) Actually I'd love if its just about generic entities so we can change the player to fit our maps :P

Thanks again,
Elratauru.

Edit; Also..quick one, how can I update my map on the BSS Levels ingame without creating a new forum post?

P#1822 2011-11-01 01:02 ( Edited 2011-11-01 05:05)

Cart #1768 | 2011-11-01 | Embed ▽ | No License

Welcome to the Wind Quest!

Story:

Since the old times, your kingdom has been devastated by the wind, hurricanes, and all kind of natural air-related disasters. As you're the next heir in the kingdom, your father asked you to get the legendary "Wind Crystal" to calm and control those lands...

People have been talking about a a mysterious crystal that was seen in a huge fortress with monsters, so with that as your only clue, you arrive at a nearby forest feeling that you're not alone anymore.

Note from the author:

This is a level inspired by the Zelda Franchise, its a overworld-dungeon-boss style of map, It was released on Halloween 2011 so It may be a little basic for now, I plan to update it later with more rooms, story and challenges. Please enjoy it for now :)!

Oh also, feel free to visit my homepage at www.nezumidev.com, I'm a Web Developer, but you can find some random stories in my blog along with some Web tips :)

Have fun with it!
Elratauru.

P#1770 2011-10-31 21:53 ( Edited 2011-11-18 11:34)