Follow
JBlazeheart
[ :: Read More :: ]

Cart #3349 | 2011-11-06 | Embed ▽ | No License

Knight Quest is a map with five levels that features the sword.

Update 1.1:

Cart #3802 | 2011-11-10 | Embed ▽ | No License

Features _dojo .... Meaning you can't lose the sword but you take damage instead
Took out all sword boxes and replaced most with health boxes
*Fixed few minor bugs

P#3355 2011-11-06 19:15 ( Edited 2011-11-12 01:01)

by
Cart #1888 | 2011-11-01 | Embed ▽ | No License

Let's try this again!

Knight Quest is an adventure map featuring the sword. Knight Quest has 5 levels. THAT'S RIGHT! FIVE! I spent quite a few hours working on it and I am quite pleased.

What to expect:

• You get to use the sword!
  • 5 levels of monster fighting fun!
  • Some possible bugs!

I should also note that there're significant difficulty progression issues. By that I mean that you will face some hard challenges followed by some extremely easy ones. I would try to fix them, but I have been up all night and I don't want to. Also, I really don't plan on updating this at all. It was my first map, and it was mostly a learning experience. If there is anything significant that I really need to change I will...

That being said, thanks for playing and tell me what you think. Have fun!

~JBlazeheart

P#1891 2011-11-01 06:47 ( Edited 2011-11-01 11:14)

Knight Quest is an adventure map featuring the sword. Knight Quest has 5 levels. THAT'S RIGHT! FIVE! I spent quite a few hours working on it and I am quite pleased.

What to expect:

• You get to use the sword!
  • 5 levels of monster fighting fun!
  • Some possible bugs!

I should also note that there're significant difficulty progression issues. By that I mean that you will face some hard challenges followed by some extremely easy ones. I would try to fix them, but I have been up all night and I don't want to. Also, I really don't plan on updating this at all. It was my first map, and it was mostly a learning experience. If there is anything significant that I really need to change I will...

That being said, thanks for playing and tell me what you think. Have fun!

~JBlazeheart

EDIT: I'm new to this, so I need to ask. Will this be automatically added to the levels section or do I need to do something fancy for that?

EDIT 2: I figured it out. I feel kinda dumb now. New question: is there a way to delete this post?

P#1882 2011-11-01 06:38 ( Edited 2011-11-01 10:46)

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-29 08:13:54 | 0.068s | Q:16