Cart #32640 | 2016-11-20 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

A puzzle game that I've been dreaming of making for a while.
I made this game partially to test the concept, partially to try out tile flags, and partially because I'm obsessed with RPGs and Puzzle Games at the moment.

General Goal: Swap blocks, make a chain of same-color blocks to the "G" block from the bottom of the screen. Defeat enemies and work fast to avoid attacks.

HOW TO PLAY:
Press Z to select a block, and then move your cursor to the desired destination and press Z again to swap. The bottom of the screen is powered, so make a chain of blocks of the same color from the bottom of the screen to the "G" block to unleash an attack on the enemy. The attack's power is dependent on the number powered blocks on the screen. When you run out of moves, the game ends.

BLOCKS:
Red, Blue and Green Blocks: Basic game tiles. Can be moved, and only react with their respective color.
Gray Blocks: Cannot be moved, but can be powered by any color.
Powered Blocks: Cannot be moved, but when matched with the right color, the power spreads.
Goal Block: Power this block to unleash an attack.
Cracked Block: Cannot be moved or powered.
Sad Blocks: Alternate versions of RGB blocks that cannot be powered, but can be moved.

ENEMIES:
Stompy: A brown creature with clumsy tendencies. Cracks an area of blocks.
Sad Red, Sad Green and Sad Blue: Colorful creatures that make blocks of the same color sad, and thus impossible to power.
Stone Eye: A strange creature of unknown origin. Steals a move.

TO DO:
-Puzzle/Story mode? (Preset levels)
-Balances and improvements to reduce impossible situations
-Implement more enemies
-Multi-Move enemies?

CHANGELOG:
v0.5: Initial release on BBS.

P#32641 2016-11-19 23:26 ( Edited 2016-11-20 04:26)

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-19 02:39:02 | 0.009s | Q:9