Cart #8012 | 2013-12-08 | Embed ▽ | No License

hey guys.

Squeezed out by the time you created a week "Level" is.
As I said the other day, even the name of the "Lost Temple" is still the finished version now.

I "Level" for the first time, because it was created to launch the projectile failed to make a little sadly.
But I made, "Level" I would really appreciate it and have fun play.

Updates

• Add some of the maps
  • Item, adding new enemies
  • Golem model changes
  • Additional Boss
  • Add Easter Egg

If the play is uncomfortable at any point, please post in the strapping.

P#8013 2013-12-07 20:19 ( Edited 2013-12-08 03:24)

Again level good.

Listen when I say "room with gap is hard", update is less difficult. room with gap now good, many thanks.

To get launch the projectile, have current "Monster" then create new and change "Prop" as "Monster", do not forget "Modifier." With "Modifier" new options, click "Random" and set number, if fast launch set number low, if slow launch set number high. Delay is need, so put number in "Delay" and click "Reset on Activate" the box.

In "Modifier Monster" you make new and change to "Animation," then have projectile, then put projectile into "Animation." Create new and change to "Bullet." Put "Animation" to "Bullet"

Now all that is left must put "Emitter." Create new, change to "Emitter" ( by now you get this easy ) and must set to launch projectile. To do set you check "Id" of "Bullet," should be bracket number, of no bracket number than click "Bullet" and it should say top right corner. Include "Id" of "Bullet" in "Emitter" Option when it notes "Source ID"

You should have projectile launch from brown enemy now. If not, possible fix is check "Animation." If no "Animation" then projectile not seen, becomes broken.

Very fun play, again many thanks.

P#8014 2013-12-07 22:24 ( Edited 2013-12-08 03:24)

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-28 16:05:59 | 0.008s | Q:13