The sequel to City Street Rumble.
Spanning eight separate areas and a secret room!
I should have finished his months ago, but I am lazy and have poor work ethic.
P#6117 2012-04-19 03:51
- if you lose your sword before killing the 3 "devils" (or aliens), it's basically game over.
- triple shot is placed in such a position that it's VERY hard to pick it up without taking damage. And when you do, it doesn't help much. The worst part is purple gremlins raining on you from above.
- I don't think it's possible to pick up more than 1 medkit before killing everything.
- the second sword is extremely hard to pick up. It's probably better to ignore it.
- the bottom left building is empty inside. It happened to me several times: an enemy shoots at me, knocks me into the building, and I can't see anything. 3 life left but it doesn't matter, I can't see anything and I die.
- similarly, if you fall behind the leftmost medikit, it can be very hard to get out. There is some strange geometry in way.
P#6121 2012-04-19 09:43
P#6137 2012-04-20 10:53
If you like extremely hard, you can try one of first levels created: Evil Clown Land. It is very hard, but there are new ideas along the way, you shouldn't be bored.
P#6146 2012-04-22 02:26
I definitely agree with the sewer being difficult, and the powerups on the final level could be placed better.
Is it possible to submit a tweaked version of my level without having to make a whole new thread/level entry? If so I'll definitely change a few things up like adding a couple of pipes in the sewer to stand on to get out of the swarms.
Edit: OH I also meant to ask if anyone's found the secret room yet?
P#6148 2012-04-22 05:00
Log in to post a comment