Trying to set up the keys for a controlpad in Voxatron 0.6.9 and it says 'Hit up to 4 buttons and hit enter" so trying to set up my stick.. It reads the buttons but it doesn't recognize me hitting ENTER to set it. Am I forced to enter 4 directions on a controller per button? Bound to run out of buttons at that rate..

If there's a way to do this via a INI file or such in the meantime I'm all ears.

Running v0.6.9 on Windows 7, 32 bits on a USB Saitek P2600 Rumble pad.

EDIT: In fact earlier versions had no issue setting the controller, But this is the fist time I've attempted to install it since switching from Windows XP to Windows7 so maybe it's platform-specific bug?

P#7887 2013-10-24 13:41 ( Edited 2013-10-30 18:19)

Buglisted. I managed to reproduce this on a Windows 7 box, along with a bunch of other annoying controller issues that I'll try to get fixed in the next couple of updates.

As a work-around, you could directly edit the config.txt file (~/AppData/Roaming/Voxatron)

The first 3 numbers on each line you can leave alone:
player index
profile index
button index

The following 12 are 4 triplets -- one for each action. If you only want one button for each action, you could set the last 9 on each row to zero.

Another option would be to pick a button you don't need, and just use it to fill up all of the unused control option slots (you can use the same button for multiple actions). Or press the same button / stick_action four times for each.

P#7891 2013-10-30 14:19 ( Edited 2013-10-30 18:19)

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-04-18 11:51:28 | 0.008s | Q:12