I've found almost everything on the second stage expect that one red gem at the far rightâ€| I don't have MAD SKILLZZ when it comes to games, and platformers in particular, but it's part of my own personal obsessive-compulsive tendencies that I don't feel I've got my money and time's worth of anything if I haven't experienced absolutely everything it has to offer. And so, I've been unable to bring myself to let it go and progress to level 3 – and, getting to the point of this post, what I find really annoying is having to redo all these jumps – especially the easy ones in the building to the right – that I've already done once, twice, many times, just to get to the jump which I haven't done correctly yet. What would help me so much, and let me enjoy the game more, was if there was some magic power – or a cheat, more likely – which would let me set a point somewhere in the stage which I could then teleport to from anywhere else in it. Any chance of this ever happening?

P#610 2008-08-23 22:29 ( Edited 2008-08-24 02:29)

We didn't count on players being so thorough! It turns out the tricky jumps in level 2 were a bit of an oversight.. it's too early in the game to punish the player so much. There isn't currently any way to save progress from anywhere, but I'll certainly include that as a cheat in the next version (out early Sept).

There's also the potion cheats, but they don't work in the demo version:
(Spoiler Warning)

Hold Down P, T and 1 for the Flying Potion
Hold Down P, T and 2 for the Jumping Potion

P#611 2008-08-25 09:40 ( Edited 2008-08-25 13:40)

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-28 18:44:42 | 0.009s | Q:16