UPDATE: I'm shutting this down, sorry.

Well, I noticed that Voxatron has been slowing down quite a bit, so I thought I'd add something new to the mix! These are the Voxatron Reviews! Where I (and eventually other users) will review levels and tell you our opinion on weather it's a hit or a miss.

How it works

This is how it works, if me (or one of the other reviewers) comes across a particularly amazing Voxatron level/model we can come and write a review for it here. Or. Users can come here and request their Level/Model be review. A review request should something like this.

Level Name: level name
Preferred Reviewer: Whichever reviewer you would prefer review it
Why this level should be reviewed: a description of what sets your level apart and why it should be reviewed

I do also request you only ask for us to review full levels, not Work in Progress ones.

Do you want to be a Voxatron Reviewer?

Well do you? If you do then the door is open! We don't need 50 thousand reviewers of course, so not everyone will make the cut. However, if you do want to apply to become a Voxatron Reviewer, here's an outline how your application should look.

Reviewing Experience: If you have any, it's ok if you don't yet though.
Creating Experience: Mainly I'm looking for good creators. Give me a sample level of yours if you want.
Why I think I should be a Voxatron Reviewer: Kinda self explanatory, but you still need to have a good reason

How Reviews Look

Reviews need to look something like this, be sure to use the same format when making your review.

Sample Level Name
Level/Model Creator
Level/Model Name

Summery: A short description of the level/model. You should be able to read this and get a feel if you'd like the level/want to use the model.

Story/Detail: If a level is being reviewed, the reviewer tells what the story is. However if a Model is being reviewed, the reviewer tells what details and such that they liked or disliked about the model. (Put story if it's a level, detail if it's a model)

Props: (Only for levels, unless the model includes a short story with props) This section talks about the detail of the props and how they contributed to the over gameplay experience. The reviewer may also say weather or not they liked the props in the level.

Environment: This section explains how the environment either positively or negatively affects the feel of the level. (Does not apply to Models unless there's a short story included)

Gameplay: This explains the gameplay elements such as any and all puzzles, and how they affected the feel of the level. It also talks about the feel of the level itself (does not apply to Models)

Final notes: any final notes on the level/model.

Rating: Each level/model get's a 1 to 5 rating. 1 is there's something seriously wrong. 2 is it's pretty bad, but not terrible. 3 is it's neither go nor bad. 4 is it's really good, just not amazing. 5 is it's AMAZING!

Reviewers

Apollo9898

Review Waiting List

Apollo9898
None at the moment...

Orphaned Requests. (requests that haven't been accepted by any reviewers)
None at the moment...

P#5774 2012-01-22 22:28 ( Edited 2012-02-01 18:18)

This spot is reserved for Featured Levels/Models.

P#5775 2012-01-23 12:19 ( Edited 2012-01-23 17:19)

I guess to kinda help I will regest that the Lamia's Adventure v2 be reveiwed!
(I will try reveiwing others maybe but I'm not good at that... or at least have never done it)

P#5782 2012-01-24 22:20 ( Edited 2012-01-25 03:20)

@Choasking2. Thanks! I'll get right on that! (also thanks for helping out, I was afraid no one would ask for a review)

P#5784 2012-01-25 10:01 ( Edited 2012-01-25 15:01)

Appollo9898, chaosking2 has made the lamis's adventure v2 so ... I let you guess what behavior is that ...

P#5794 2012-01-26 20:46 ( Edited 2012-01-27 01:46)

Sorry for not getting the review up! I've been really busy this past week! I will have it up in a few days, possibly today!

P#5815 2012-01-30 10:22 ( Edited 2012-01-30 15:22)

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-28 17:32:06 | 0.036s | Q:17