Cart #10090 | 2015-04-21 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

You are Flynn Flier--Star Speeder! Known throughout the galaxy as one of the fastest pilots in the universe, you've always loved dodging danger and dashing through deadly dares.

One day, as you zoomed through the Altair constellation, you happened across a wormhole. Being the brave adventurer you are, you stepped on the gas and slipped through the tear in space-time...

You find yourself in a strange labyrinth, with your lazers disabled and a booming voice in your ear:
"I AM TRANUS, MIGHTY RULER OF THE MAZE YOU SEE BEFORE YOU. I ISSUE YOU A CHALLENGE, FLYNN FLIER--PASS THROUGH ALL THREE ZONES OF THE LABYRINTH, AND I SHALL SET YOU FREE!"

Your space-dart's engines roar behind you. The only way out is to get through the barriers before you. Will you reach the final Zone?

SPACE-DART PILOT'S MANUAL

Use the ARROW KEYS to maneuver your craft.

The Z KEY will perform a BARREL BOOST ROLL. This will make your SPACE DART speed up. However, you won't be able to move while performing the BARREL BOOST ROLL!

You will score POINTS for flying through the holes in the WALLS at high speed, and for staying near the right edge of the screen. You score more points for moving quickly--but beware, your SPACE DART is not built for collisions, and running into a wall is sure to end in disaster!

Your ship will AUTO-ROLL every four walls. Be prepared! Flying is harder when you're moving too fast to see!

You will start in ZONE 0. After 5000 POINTS, you will reach ZONE 1. After 10000 POINTS, you will reach ZONE 2. Post a screenshot of your ship flying through ZONE 2, with your score clearly visible, and show off to your friends that you've passed Tranus's test!
P#10084 2015-04-21 12:53 ( Edited 2015-04-21 17:51)

PRO TIP: On most computer keyboards, there is a "PRINT SCREEN" button. You can use this to put a screenshot into your clipboard. From there, simply open MS Paint or the equivalent, and hit CTRL-V. Voila!

SUPERPRO TIP: Remember to clean up the screenshot! You can crop out things like web browser tabs or open windows, so long as the score is visible!

P#10085 2015-04-21 12:58 ( Edited 2015-04-21 16:58)

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-29 14:59:32 | 0.009s | Q:16